Gameportal
Welcome to Game-Portal. Please log in or Register to start having fun!
Gameportal
Welcome to Game-Portal. Please log in or Register to start having fun!
Gameportal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gameportal

The Video Game Community

HomeHair Guide I_icon_mini_portalGalleryLatest imagesChatRegisterLog inRulesAwards

Hair Guide

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquagirl
Admin
Admin
Aquagirl

Number of posts : 125

Hair Guide Empty
PostSubject: Hair Guide   Hair Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:35 pm

Check out this sorce for a full guide to styles and colors. I apologize for not posting it my self, the amount of images is restricted for this thread.

http://accf.wikispaces.com/hair+guides
Back to top Go down
DeionB

DeionB

Number of posts : 3

Hair Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Guide   Hair Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:36 pm

I don't have the game, I have AC:WW, but thanks for finding this. Other members will get to find this useful too.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

Number of posts : 255

Hair Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Guide   Hair Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:24 pm

Those pics look so kiddy. I heard of the old AC game . I never thought it would be popular enough to have sequels.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/shiryo.htm
Site Developer
Site Developer

Number of posts : 181

Hair Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Guide   Hair Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:05 pm

Ghost wrote:
Those pics look so kiddy. I heard of the old AC game . I never thought it would be popular enough to have sequels.
It is Animal Crossing.
Also, Animal Crossing is still popular... santa you're only getting coal from me.
Back to top Go down
Aquagirl
Admin
Admin
Aquagirl

Number of posts : 125

Hair Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Guide   Hair Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:07 pm

Animal Crossing is a pretty fun game once you start to play it. Not because of the graphics but because of what all you can do. When you use wifi you make friends and have fun on the game, Animal Crossing: City Folk was a lot better, and a lot more fun for hanging out with other people.

(And the people with no friends could always play hide and go seek with their neighbors.)
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

Number of posts : 255

Hair Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Guide   Hair Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:06 am

Aquagirl wrote:
Animal Crossing is a pretty fun game once you start to play it. Not because of the graphics but because of what all you can do. When you use wifi you make friends and have fun on the game, Animal Crossing: City Folk was a lot better, and a lot more fun for hanging out with other people.

(And the people with no friends could always play hide and go seek with their neighbors.)

Oh i see. I'm still shocked that its so popular.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/shiryo.htm
Site Developer
Site Developer

Hair Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Guide   Hair Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:58 pm

Ghost wrote:
Aquagirl wrote:

Oh i see. I'm still shocked that its so popular.
Yeah, it's a pretty good game.
Back to top Go down
C-Dog
Writers
Writers
C-Dog

Number of posts : 153

Hair Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Guide   Hair Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:30 pm

Thanks aqua this is really helpful! =D
Back to top Go down
http://wifi-world.forummotion.com/index.htm
Site Developer
Site Developer

Hair Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Guide   Hair Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:20 pm

Will you put up the one for Animal Crossing Wild World too?
The members might find it useful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hair Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair Guide   Hair Guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hair Guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gameportal :: Nintendo :: Wii :: Animal crossing City Folk-
Jump to: