Gameportal
Welcome to Game-Portal. Please log in or Register to start having fun!
Gameportal
Welcome to Game-Portal. Please log in or Register to start having fun!
Gameportal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gameportal

The Video Game Community

HomeWii Ware taking over? I_icon_mini_portalGalleryLatest imagesChatRegisterLog inRulesAwards

Wii Ware taking over?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquagirl
Admin
Admin
Aquagirl

Number of posts : 125

Wii Ware taking over? Empty
PostSubject: Wii Ware taking over?   Wii Ware taking over? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:32 pm

Quote :
" We understand your concern about the lack of service on the VC as of late. Due to sales numbers being far greater recently on WiiWare than on Virtual Console, we have decided to steer in the direction of WiiWare.

Also, we in America have NO plans to update the Internet Channel or the Nintendo Channel. We hope you understand."
-Nintendo Employee

The exact words out of a Nintendo Employee's mouth, though you might not find that kind of person to be the most reliable source, they're trained and told to do as they're told. So what does this mean? Nintendo has decided to produce more of the lesser wii ware games and less of the normal wii games. (A normal wii game being Brawl, AC:CF, Mario Kart Wii, ect) because sales have gone down for their main games. Many are out raged.

Sources
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/news-and-notes/137469-out-with-the-old-in-with.html
http://vc.nintendolife.com/news/2009/07/nintendo_rep_virtual_console_being_toned_down

Last edited by Aquagirl on Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
constant66

constant66

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Wii Ware taking over?   Wii Ware taking over? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:37 pm

Most wii ware suck and the wii can't hold a lot of memory
Back to top Go down
Only1Nexus

Only1Nexus

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Wii Ware taking over?   Wii Ware taking over? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:54 pm

Memory as in what? Storage is up to 32 gig memory sticks. The internal memory is just finr most systems dont have very much. PS3 is running 256 main and 256 graphic memory the 360 is also 256 internal memory and the Wii is Memory: * 88 MiB main memory (24 MiB "internal" 1T-SRAM integrated into graphics package, 64 MiB "external" GDDR3 SDRAM)[46] * 3 MiB embedded GPU texture memory and framebuffer <---from another site. So anyway if you are talking game storage then the will is just fine if you are talking game looks it is a bit on the down side but just fine in my eyes. i promise guy it will be fine Nintendo will not leave the Wii. and who knows the employee is probably disgruntled and is trying to hurt Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
Site Developer
Site Developer

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Wii Ware taking over?   Wii Ware taking over? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:06 pm

Lol, you quoted Nintendo, why don't you let me review it?
So that we're not plagiarizing and we don't have to quote.
Back to top Go down
Aquagirl
Admin
Admin
Aquagirl

Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: Wii Ware taking over?   Wii Ware taking over? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:14 am

Erm, what? I quoted one of their employees. And I quoted them to back up the story. How would this be plagorizing when all credit is given as well as sources?
Back to top Go down
Only1Nexus

Only1Nexus

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Wii Ware taking over?   Wii Ware taking over? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:12 am

For one plagiarizing is when you copy a text and say it is your own work. To quot some one is fine as long as you say it is a quot and who it is from. I saw nothing she did wrong here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wii Ware taking over?   Wii Ware taking over? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wii Ware taking over?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gameportal :: Game-Portal Lounge :: News-
Jump to: