Gameportal
Welcome to Game-Portal. Please log in or Register to start having fun!
Gameportal
Welcome to Game-Portal. Please log in or Register to start having fun!
Gameportal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gameportal

The Video Game Community

HomeCelebrating 20 Years! I_icon_mini_portalGalleryLatest imagesChatRegisterLog inRulesAwards

Celebrating 20 Years!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
loopyspyder

loopyspyder

Number of posts : 152

Celebrating 20 Years! Empty
PostSubject: Celebrating 20 Years!   Celebrating 20 Years! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:51 pm

20 years ago.nintendo introduced the world to a handheld system called GameBoy.One of the first handhelds ever.Today,the GameBoy is one of they most popular and most purchased handheld system in history.It has evolved to many other systems,as the gameboy color,gameboy advanced,gameboy sp,and the newest addition the gameboy micro.The GameBoy has atrracted players from young to old.the GameBoys impact on this world will never be forgotten and that is why nintendo is celebrating 20 years of the GameBoys life [imagine the wii's anniversary!]The GameBoy is nintendo's embark to the world!

site where found:http://www.nintendopower.com/images/NP245_GameBoy.jpg

by:James a.k.a. loopyspyder

.Celebrating 20 Years! Loopyspyder-albums-random-pics-picture56302-gameboy

Last edited by loopyspyder on Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:40 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : adding info)
Back to top Go down
loopyspyder

loopyspyder

Number of posts : 152

Celebrating 20 Years! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrating 20 Years!   Celebrating 20 Years! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:41 am

gameboy....[sobs] u grew up so fast! XD
Back to top Go down

Celebrating 20 Years!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gameportal :: Game-Portal Lounge :: News-
Jump to: