Number of posts : 51
Karma : 3
|Subject: Downloading the homebrew browser to use actoolkit Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:50 pm|| |
Before taking forever trying to install apps and risk doing it all wrong, try downloading the homebrew browser.Homebrew Browser
Place this on your SD card in the Apps folder/directory(you'll need the homebrew channel)
- Download The savegame extractor and installer using the homebrew channel.
- Put your cityfolk disk in and click on the extractor in the homebrew channel (press reset on the wii while in it)
- Download AC toolkit Here
- Put your sd card in your computer and open the RVFOREST.DAT file in your wii saves folder on your sd.
- Make whatever changes you feel like and put your sd back into your wii
- Run the savegame installer( press reset on the wii while in it)
- Enjoy your town.