Gameportal
Welcome to Game-Portal. Please log in or Register to start having fun!
Gameportal
Welcome to Game-Portal. Please log in or Register to start having fun!
Gameportal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gameportal

The Video Game Community

HomeWHATS THE CRAZIEST THING YOU HAVE DONE BEFORE! I_icon_mini_portalGalleryLatest imagesChatRegisterLog inRulesAwards

WHATS THE CRAZIEST THING YOU HAVE DONE BEFORE!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
loopyspyder

loopyspyder

Number of posts : 152

WHATS THE CRAZIEST THING YOU HAVE DONE BEFORE! Empty
PostSubject: WHATS THE CRAZIEST THING YOU HAVE DONE BEFORE!   WHATS THE CRAZIEST THING YOU HAVE DONE BEFORE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:40 pm

tell me what is the most exciting and funny thing you have ever done! bounce
Back to top Go down
loopyspyder

loopyspyder

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE CRAZIEST THING YOU HAVE DONE BEFORE!   WHATS THE CRAZIEST THING YOU HAVE DONE BEFORE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:41 pm

the most craziest thing ive ever done was play manhunt in mall with friends..[fat security guards couldnt catch us lol]
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

Number of posts : 255

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE CRAZIEST THING YOU HAVE DONE BEFORE!   WHATS THE CRAZIEST THING YOU HAVE DONE BEFORE! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:02 pm

The craziest thing i have done was go into the ocean deeper than anybody on the beach while i could not swim. I was one freak wave away from drowning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/shiryo.htm
loopyspyder

loopyspyder

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE CRAZIEST THING YOU HAVE DONE BEFORE!   WHATS THE CRAZIEST THING YOU HAVE DONE BEFORE! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:48 pm

Ghost wrote:
The craziest thing i have done was go into the ocean deeper than anybody on the beach while i could not swim. I was one freak wave away from drowning.
DANG MAN i would have never done that! [im a lil baby] lol jk
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Ghost

Number of posts : 255

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE CRAZIEST THING YOU HAVE DONE BEFORE!   WHATS THE CRAZIEST THING YOU HAVE DONE BEFORE! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:55 am

Yeah, i had a cold that day so, i couldn't even scream. I was feeling really adventurous that day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/shiryo.htm
loopyspyder

loopyspyder

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE CRAZIEST THING YOU HAVE DONE BEFORE!   WHATS THE CRAZIEST THING YOU HAVE DONE BEFORE! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:07 pm

Ghost wrote:
Yeah, i had a cold that day so, i couldn't even scream. I was feeling really adventurous that day.
lol dude i know that same feeling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHATS THE CRAZIEST THING YOU HAVE DONE BEFORE!   WHATS THE CRAZIEST THING YOU HAVE DONE BEFORE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHATS THE CRAZIEST THING YOU HAVE DONE BEFORE!
Page 1 of 1