Gameportal
Welcome to Game-Portal. Please log in or Register to start having fun!
Gameportal
Welcome to Game-Portal. Please log in or Register to start having fun!
Gameportal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gameportal

The Video Game Community

Homepaper mario 2 I_icon_mini_portalGalleryLatest imagesChatRegisterLog inRulesAwards

paper mario 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lil T

lil T

Number of posts : 27

paper mario 2 Empty
PostSubject: paper mario 2   paper mario 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:54 am

Some of u guys have played paper mario thousand year door if u want paper mario 2 dont get it u waste ur money its a short game i bought it and beat it in a day!So if u want that game dont get it please you can rent the game and beat it the game is to easy paper mario thousand year door is better so i prefer if you want paper mario 2 rent it so post coments if im wrong.
Back to top Go down
loopyspyder

loopyspyder

Number of posts : 152

paper mario 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: paper mario 2   paper mario 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:39 am

lil T wrote:
Some of u guys have played paper mario thousand year door if u want paper mario 2 dont get it u waste ur money its a short game i bought it and beat it in a day!So if u want that game dont get it please you can rent the game and beat it the game is to easy paper mario thousand year door is better so i prefer if you want paper mario 2 rent it so post coments if im wrong.
alright man tnx 4 advice :]
Back to top Go down
C-Dog
Writers
Writers
C-Dog

Number of posts : 153

paper mario 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: paper mario 2   paper mario 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:33 pm

It was pretty fun for me, but I somtimes look for the secrets and stuff
Back to top Go down
http://wifi-world.forummotion.com/index.htm
lil T

lil T

Number of posts : 27

paper mario 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: paper mario 2   paper mario 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:03 am

c dog i didnt mean that the game sucks ist just a short game but if u want super paper mario get the one for the gamecube ist funner and longer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

paper mario 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: paper mario 2   paper mario 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

paper mario 2
Page 1 of 1