Gameportal
Welcome to Game-Portal. Please log in or Register to start having fun!
Gameportal
Welcome to Game-Portal. Please log in or Register to start having fun!
Gameportal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gameportal

The Video Game Community

HomeWhat gracie's set are you collecting? I_icon_mini_portalGalleryLatest imagesChatRegisterLog inRulesAwards

What gracie's set are you collecting?

Go down 
3 posters

Princess
What gracie's set are you collecting? I_vote_lcap50%What gracie's set are you collecting? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Gorgeous
What gracie's set are you collecting? I_vote_lcap50%What gracie's set are you collecting? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Aquagirl
Admin
Admin
Aquagirl

Number of posts : 125

What gracie's set are you collecting? Empty
PostSubject: What gracie's set are you collecting?   What gracie's set are you collecting? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:09 am

Hey peoples, I don't know the name's of all of the gracie's sets but if you could post em I'll add them....anyways, I'm working at the whole princess set....thought I'd see what else there is to collect. Correct me...isn't the black set from winter the gorogous set?
Back to top Go down
C-Dog
Writers
Writers
C-Dog

Number of posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: What gracie's set are you collecting?   What gracie's set are you collecting? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:26 am

I'd had to say princess. To me its pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
http://wifi-world.forummotion.com/index.htm
Ghost
Ghost

Number of posts : 255

PostSubject: Re: What gracie's set are you collecting?   What gracie's set are you collecting? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:15 pm

Aquagirl wrote:
Hey peoples, I don't know the name's of all of the gracie's sets but if you could post em I'll add them....anyways, I'm working at the whole princess set....thought I'd see what else there is to collect. Correct me...isn't the black set from winter the gorogous set?

What are gracie's sets?
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/shiryo.htm
Aquagirl
Admin
Admin
Aquagirl

Number of posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: What gracie's set are you collecting?   What gracie's set are you collecting? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:07 pm

The Gracie sets are the furniture collections sold for waaaaaaay to many bells in Gracie Grace. It's the big furniture/clothes store in the city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What gracie's set are you collecting?   What gracie's set are you collecting? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gameportal :: Game-Portal Lounge :: Games and Nonsense-
Jump to: